Therapy Opportunities in a Kit
Gross Motor Skills –
· Pushing a grocery cart in the store and how not run into displays or people.
· How to put away groceries into the cabinets or refrigerator.
· Walking / Standing and increasing stamina.
Fine Motor Skills
· How to scoop flour, sugar and other ingredients into the dry measuring cups
· How to make measurements level on the measuring spoons
· How to pour egg, applesauce and other liquids into the measuring cup & then into the bowl
· Asking questions clearly so your guests understand
· When giving directions speaking clearly so others know what to do
· Using proper manners – please and thank you
· How to set a table.
· How to accept compliments from guests.
· What roles do you need to do as the host
· After the dinner is done – who does the clean up?
· Do you just leave the dishes on the table?
· Do you direct guests to bring their plates over to the sink and stack them?
· How do we act if the meal did not turn out the way be planned?
· You/your child or student has successfully made a recipe.
At the Color-Coded Chef we are excited when your recipe went as planned. But we also celebrate when a recipe flopped – why YOU took the opportunity to try something new. Your next try a Color-Coded Chef recipe is an opportunity to be better, because YOU are always learning and that is important to us.